- Like its smaller cousin, the Helix Pro rosin presses are user-friendly and easy to twist press operation, with no air compressor required but provides more force and bigger plates. It features an ultra accurate force measuring load cell that displays bag pressure in real time with as little as 10lb increments.
- The Helix Pro utilizes two 2.5″ x 7″ premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies, each with independent thermocouples for evenly distributed heat from 0°F -300°F and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit. It offers up to 5 tons of force (10,000 lbf) output from PurePressure’s 100% custom engineered lead screw twist press technology.
- Each Helix is built with PurePressure’s intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control. It has the ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results exactly.
- Includes a 1 year warranty on electrical components and a 2 year warranty on everything else. Extended warranties up to 5 years are also available for purchase.
Make sure to grab a matching Helix Pro rosin press accessory kit as well, which comes with all the tools and filtration you need to make anything -only $380.
- Up to 5 tons of force (10,000 lbf) output
- No air compressor required, manual twist force application
- Built with two 2.5″ x 7″ 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies, each with independent thermocouples
- 0°F -300°F temperature range
- Temperature accuracy to within 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Powder coated housing
- Measures 14″ D x 21.4″ T x 15.5″ W
- Weighs 70 lb
- Patent pending
- Available in both 110-240v electrical versions (operating voltages are set at the factory, not by the user, so please contact us for more information)
- 115v version electrical information: 4 amps peak draw, 460 watts, 50/60 Hz, 5-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- 230v version electrical information: 2 amps peak draw, 460 watts, 50/60 Hz, 6-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required