The Original Resinator proudly resells the best rosin presses on the market from PurePressure. These versatile rosin presses can make just about any solventless SKU imaginable! The Pikes Peak V2 is PurePressure’s flagship rosin press. Its legendary reputation for reliability, precision, and quality have been built for the past three years, and counting. Engineered to produce premium rosin day in and day out, the Pikes Peak V2 is the superior choice for any operation looking for an incredibly feature-loaded rosin press that’s designed to go the distance.
Want to learn more? Contact us today to see how a PurePressure rosin press can help revolutionize your business.
- The Pikes Peak V2 features a 5 ton pneumatic, oil-less & maintenance-free cylinder for unparalleled usage.
- Each Pikes Peak V2 offers 10” x 2.5” premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies offer independent thermocouples, 0°F – 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree.
- Every PurePressure rosin press, including the Pikes Peak V2, comes with their intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control including the ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes.
- Process up to 3.75 lb of flower per day, or 7+ lb of sift or hash per day. The Pikes Peak V2 can press 40 or more grams of dry sift or hash at one time, or 20+ grams of flower.
- Includes a 1 year warranty on electrical components and a 2 year warranty on everything else. Extended warranties up to 5 years are also available for purchase.
Make sure to grab a matching Pikes Peak V2 rosin press accessory kit as well, which comes with all the tools and filtration you need to make anything – only $710.
- Heat plates measure 10″ x 2.5″, maximum temperature of 300°F
- Total force output: 5 tons, or 9,876 lbf @ 120 PSI
- Weighs 130 lb
- Air compressor requirements: 2.1 CFM and over 140 maximum PSI for optimal operation
- Utilizes 5 – 120 PSI compressed air input
- Frame and enclosure is made of A36 steel
- Available in both 115-230v electrical versions (operating voltages are set at the factory, not by the user, so please contact us for more information)
- 115v version electrical information: 6 amps peak draw, 690 watts, 50/60 Hz, 5-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- 230v version electrical information: 3 amps peak draw, 690 watts, 50/60 Hz, 6-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required