LowTemp Industries rosin presses are designed with your space and portability constraints in mind, while built to last you a lifetime. The modular design allows for easy maintenance and replacement or repair of parts, plus they use high end BVA Hydraulics which come assembled, bled, and tested with pressure gauges installed. Combine a LowTemp rosin press with your Resinator OG or XL and freeze dryer to produce premium quality solventless extracts.
- Sturdy and Ultra Compact design. 3×5 version measures 10″ tall, 7″ long, 5″ wide, 40 lbs. 4×7 version measures 10″ tall, 10″ long, 6″ wide, 58 lbs
- Anodized and insulated 3″x5″ or 4″x7″ Lowtemp Plates
- powder coated steel
- Horizontal pressing capabilities
- 2 Legs (used to bolt the press to the table or used to turn press horizontally)
- Mounting hardware to secure the legs to the press
- Universal force options up to 20 tons
- LT3 Controller and Pressure Sensor – Record presses via Bluetooth connection to LowTemp software, receive over-the-air updates, record recipes, and track automatically calculated Platen PSI with a bright touchscreen interface.
- BVA P1000 Premium Large Hand Pump
- Lifetime Warranty on the press
- 1 year full warranty on the electronics. After the one year, LowTemp will fix everything at cost of parts, shipping, and labor.
Don’t have a Resinator or freeze dryer yet? Ask about our complete Lowtemp Solventess Bundle today!